Prefabricated concrete roof sheet It is similar to the prefabricated concrete slab construction. house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน Be aware that there will be different details, such as when pouring concrete to make a roof. There must be waterproofing. Or increase the efficiency of heat better.
- Make a shoulder to increase the space to support the end of the finished sheet. However, there must be an allowance for
moving horizontally caused by expansion and contraction and temperature changes
- A layer of waterproofing material or rubber sheet over the insulation layer (if any).
- Concrete topcoat at least 2″ (51) thick, reinforced with steel grating. to attach the concrete topcoat into the same part as the precast concrete slab
- The concrete topcoat should be adjusted to a slope of at least 1⁄4 in/ft (1:50) for rainwater drainage.
- The beam acts as a horizontal frame. To transfer the weight of the floor to the column or wall to receive the next load. with the steel end embedded in the beam and the other end is angled to connect with the reinforcing steel of the concrete topcoat
load-bearing or load-bearing walls
- Hollow core prefabricated sheet.
- Reinforcement bends from beams or walls that are loaded into the center core. Compressed with grout or using a concrete topcoat.
- Compressed with grout within the hollow at the end of the finished sheet.
- Solid rubber sheet.
- The width of the backboard is at least 1⁄180 of the span length but not less than 2″ (51) for the minimum distance of hollow core or solid prefabricated slabs.Visit the Site: Isaimini
- At least 2″ (51) thickness of reinforced concrete topcoat.
- Reinforcing steel corners from beams or walls so that the other end is embedded into the concrete topcoat every 4′ (1,220) distance.
- The bottom of the finished sheet can be a surface of the attic ceiling by filling the surface. Ready to paint below the weight-bearing wall panel without hitting the ceiling.
load-bearing or load-bearing walls
- Fasten by welding.
- T-shaped prefabricated floor slabs
- The steel plate of the T-shaped floor is welded to the column head.
- Minimum shoulder width. 1⁄180 of the span length but not less than 3″ (76) to be the minimum distance for laying the T-shaped prefabricated floor
- The T-shaped slab may protrude somewhat from the building wall.
- Should consult a structural engineer. for fixing or assembling joints
- The concrete topcoat holds the T-shaped slabs together.
- Blackout or light gaps between the waists of the T-shaped steel slabs.
- The load-bearing wall may be concrete or some type of masonry material.
Steel roof structure
Flat roof, steel structure Designed and assembled in the same way as the construction building a house รับสร้างบ้าน The details are as follows.
- The form of a structural steel roof is made up of large beams, sub-beams, trusses and trusses. steel base plate and continually supported by concrete, respectively.
- End roof overhang This can be done by protruding the support beam from the bottom wall.
- The layer of waterproofing material is laid over the insulating layer (if any) or the concrete topcoat.
- Place the baffle plate on the edge by fixing the right angle iron at one end to the panel. and the other end is attached to the steel foundation
- The overhanging steel beams can either extend continuously from the supporting beams that have the main girder as a framework or extend directly from the main girder.
- Steel sheet reinforcement.
- Steel plate to help fix the extension.
- The overhang of the beam may be cut into a narrower shape than the tip of the beam. to reduce unnecessary beam weight
Profiles can also be used for the main framing of sloping roof structures.
- Metal roofing sheet or cement roof sheet type.
- The distance between the purlins is equal to the length of the span across the roof sheet. (Please check the length with each roofing sheet manufacturer.)
- rafters support purlin
- The distance between the rafters is equal to the span length of the batten.
- Ace or beams supporting rafters.
6. Rigid ribbed roof
A rigid frame that acts as a roof It consists of one main beam with two pillars. with the joints as a form of rigidity to be placed together in the long way of the building It is a box-like shape that can support cutting moment, axial force, and shear force by hand, purlin, and longitudinal steel crossbar running to support it. It has a solid structure as an internatiable structure. and will hold rigid joints only in the plane of the rigid frame only. For more information visit this site: forextradenews.
- Rigid truss roof structures may be displayed without covering material.
- Building laws in some countries. There may be a decrease in the rate or number of hours of fire protection of the building. When the steel structure is at a height greater than or equal to 25′ (7,620) as the most important point is the lower columns.
- Rigid structures can be made or assembled from various forms of steel. They can span lengths from approximately 30′ to 120′ (9 to 36 m).
- In general Rigid scaffolds are made for buildings, factories, sheds, or as a one-story rest area.
- C-shaped or Z-shaped processing
- The distance between the purlins is equal to the span length of the roof backing plate steel 4′ to 5′ (1,220 to 1,525).
- Steel eaves for the edge.
- Longitudinal crosswise C or Z steel frame.
- The distance between the struts is approximately 20′ to 24′ (6,100 to 7,315).
- is equal to the span length of the batten
- is equal to the length of the cross section of the cross section.
- There are 2 planes of diagonal support between the trusses: the first plane is in the direction of the wall. Serves to hold the column to prevent the head from moving. The second plane is in the line of the roof cover. Serves to hold the ridge in the middle of the rigid frame to prevent it from moving.
- On the plane side, cover the roof with a metal corrugated cover. along side wall
- Approximately the height of the vertex frame is equal to the span length of 40.
- Slope 1: 12 to 4:12
- Weld joints are bolted or welded to withstand bending moments.
- Approximately the width of the shoulder frame is equal to the length of the cross section 25.
- Height 8′ to 30′ (2,440 to 9,145)
- Frame base is 8″ to 20″ (205 to 510) wide.
- Span length 30′ to 120′ (9 to 36 m).