Cable structure Thin roof trusses and joints or joints of the structure, contractors, home builders รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี , building contractors Often familiar with these, the details of their use are different as follows.
Cable structures are supported by wire, cable or rope. And because the cable or rope can only take the tension. without being able to bear compressive forces or bending moments at all. Therefore, the design of the cable or rope structure is only tensile characteristics. When the cable loads the load acting as a point. The shape of the cable is a line deflected along the point of load. and will curve downward when subjected to force
Visit The Site: movierulz
- Curve-free form. The cable is shaped according to the position and magnitude of the external force acting on it. The form of such cable This causes the force generated within the cable to be tensile under various external forces.
- Parabolic arch pattern. It is obtained from assuming that the cable is subjected to constant loads. And the cable is very soft compared to the weight exerted by both ends of the cable fixed to the bases that are horizontally apart at the same level.Read More About: sdedc
The suspension structure takes advantage of the cable’s characteristic that it only accepts tensile forces, so the part is compressed and transferred to the support point.
- Single cable suspension structure. by hanging the slab or beam to this cable with multiple parallel sub-cables. However, the single-cable suspension structure is sensitive to wind loads. And there is a chance that there will be a flutter up and down. We can reduce the chance of fluttering by increasing the constant payload on the floor slab. or periodically attach a single cable to the ground. with the transverse cable fixed again
- The double cable suspension structure บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน has the upper and lower main cables running supine and inverted curves respectively. with sub-cables to hold the main cable at regular intervals. With such compression parts, the main cable is more stable and stronger, which reduces flutter.
- Another dual cable structure. It is made up of two main cables with opposite bends. (face up and down) where each set of cables has inconsistent flicker periods. Makes it help to flutter well spread.
- Tensioned structure. The masts are erected upright or slanted. W cable ties hold the horizontal portion of the structure that extends.
- Cables or ropes support horizontal ruptured pressure columns in suspended structures. and transfer force into the ground or foundationVisit Here: f95
- A column is a compression element that stands upright or obliquely. to support the compression in the other direction to balance the tension in the cable and does not cause excessive tensile forces in the cable poles When the mast is placed obliquely against the main cable
Thin roof trusses
thin roof tent It is a structure that resembles a thin membrane. that are weak and ready to support the weight by distributing the load in the form of a tensile unit which will be set or hung on the pole or supported by air pressure A common sight is a tent that is stretched first to receive loads in the opposite direction. expected to have an external force to act
Read more about: F 95zone
The compressed air structure is made by injecting air between the membrane components. To make the structure stable to withstand wind or rain. Thin membrane parts are generally fabric, leather or fiberglass cloth coated with synthetic materials such as silicone, while some membranes are translucent. To make the covered area more direct sunlight for colder areas. On the other hand, some membranes reflect light to prevent sunlight from passing through in hot climates that require cooling.
There are two types of compressed air system structures: air-supported. and aeration
- The air-supported air system is made up of a single piece of membrane. Supported by compressed air with a canopy The air pressure inside the tent was slightly higher than the outside. By stretching and closing the edge of the tent to prevent air out.
- Air-filled type This type of structure is compressed air at higher pressure than the first type. Supported by compressed air between the two membrane sections. while the pressure inside the living space remains normal atmospheric pressure. The aerated structure may have mounting parts to prevent the structure from bulging out in the middle.
- Membrane and cable wire. transmit force to the pole and the ground anchor is a tensile
- Edge-fixing cable wires. Helps strengthen the membranes to prevent fluttering
- Membrane may be fixed to the pole with a cable circumference system.
- Poles are designed to resist compression and buckling.
- Thin air-supported construction uses protective tethered cables.
Don’t let the structure bounce off too much.
joints or joints of structures
In order for a structure to transfer force between one component to another through joints or joints, Joints or joints will be very important. The coupling designer therefore has to try to make the joints strong in a different way according to the type of load or use. Generally, structural parts are connected in three directions: butt-connection, often using a connector. and make the two parts have a continuous surface appearance. It relies on cutting different shapes of parts to be carved or joined together to make joints.
Coupling devices hold the joints of parts together. Whether it is a point connection, a line or a plane area. Line and plane connections are able to resist rolling. while point mounts are not able to resist rolling. Unless there are multiple anchors. The point covers enough area.
- The swivel joint will allow the parts to able to rotate around the joint but will not allow to move in any direction
- The tight joint maintains the angle between the parts that are attached to each other. and resistance to rotation around the joint as well as moving in different directions
- The swivel joint resists movement in a direction perpendicular to the movement of the caster. but also allow rotation around the joint Castor joints are not commonly used. except in the case where parts are required to expand or contract
- Bolt joints allow rotation around the joint but will not cause displacement in the direction of the cable